Snow Sculpture in the Dark Competition in Downtown Loveland
From: Loveland Reporter-Herald Date: 02/11/2013
Nine teams competed last week to design snow sculptures along Fourth Street. The community voted Friday and Saturday during Night on the Town and winter festival events for the best sculpture. Community members also voted in an online poll at www.reporterherald.com.
And the results are in:
- First Place: Team Two Guys and a Block, “Ray the Manta Ray,” Garrett Dreiling and Steve Carmer.
- Second Place: Team Blizzard Boys, “Serenity,” Jade Windell, Josh Wiener and Lou DeAngelis.
- Third Place: Team Breck, “The Mammouth,” Keith Martin and Margo Jerkovitz.
- People's Choice Snow Sculpture: Team Triple H, “Snow Swans,” Carey Hosterman, Eli Hopkins and Forrest Hoskins.
- Online Reporter-Herald People's Choice: “Snow Swans.”
- Sculpture Spirit of the Artist Award: The Sirens team, “Daphne the Artful Dodger,” Robin Dodge, Chelsea Schnellinger, Olivia Lowe.
- Parade of Lights, first place: Aspen House Assisted Living.
- Snow stomping competition: A tie between Colorado Coaching Company and Embassy Suites.